Subscribe and Save Terms and Conditions
Residents of the State of California, see our California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures here.
By placing an order through MDO Subscribe & Save you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These Subscribe & Save Terms and Conditions ("ST&Cs") apply in addition to our General Terms and Conditions ("GT&Cs") for your product subscriptions via the online shop www.mdo-skin.com (the "Online Shop") of MDO Cosmetic Dermatology GmbH, Giesshübelstrasse 62D, 8045 Zurich, Switzerland, telephone: +41 44 585 75 65, e-mail address: email@example.com. Please ensure that you read them carefully before signing up. In the event that there is any conflict between these ST&Cs and GT&Cs, the ST&Cs shall prevail.
- To create a subscription for a Subscribe & Save Product (as defined in Section 2 below) you need to register for a personal account via the Online Shop. Your subscription(s) and participation in the Subscribe & Save program is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your subscription or any of the benefits to any third party without our prior authorization. Information on the processing of your personal data in connection with your subscription are set out in our Data Privacy Statement.
- All returns under Subscribe & Save are subject to the MDO Cosmetic Dermatology GmbH Returns Policy. Your statutory right to withdraw from the contract remains unaffected thereby. Information on your statutory right to withdraw from the contract are set out in the GT&Cs.
2. Benefits and eligible products
- Subscribe & Save offers a discount off the purchase price for regularly scheduled deliveries of eligible MDO products ("Benefits").
- Only selected products qualify for Subscribe & Save. Eligible products for Subscribe & Save are products displaying the Subscribe & Save offer message ("Subscribe & Save Product").
- Eligibility of products for Subscribe & Save can either be limited to a specific period of time ("Special Promotions") or unlimited in time ("Ongoing Promotions").
- Subscriptions for Subscribe & Save Products that are subject to a Special Promotion only last for the duration of the Special Promotion.
- Subscriptions are only good as long as supplies of the respective Subscribe & Save Product
- Some of the offer details may change as you receive deliveries over time (e.g., price, taxes, availability, shipping charges). If the Subscribe & Save discount percentage or any offer details change for a Subscribe & Save Product, Section 7 below applies.
3. Subscription Purchases
- To create a new subscription you need to select the Subscribe & Save option when placing a Subscribe & Save Product in your shopping cart. By submitting the order for the Subscribe & Save Product as described in the GT&Cs and thereby selecting the Subscribe & Save option you are subscribing to order the same Subscribe & Save Product regularly in accordance with the selected delivery schedule. Before submitting your order and subscription, you have the opportunity to correct input errors by returning to the previous page or by clicking on the "Change order" button in the order overview. We will confirm receipt of each order and the subscription by e-mail immediately after the respective order and subscription have been received.
- Once you have made a subscription for a Subscribe & Save Product, your subscription will automatically create a new order for such Subscribe & Save Product according to your chosen delivery schedule, until you terminate such subscription.
- You will be sent an e-mail at the address associated with your account confirming for each shipment that we have dispatched the Subscribe & Save Product to you ("Dispatch Confirmation").
- Each Subscribe & Save order constitutes a separate offer from you to purchase a Subscribe & Save Product. The purchase contract for each Subscribe & Save Product is concluded when the product is dispatched to you and you receive a Dispatch Confirmation.
- If any Subscribe & Save Product is not available on the date it is scheduled to be dispatched to you, you will be notified of the delay without undue delay, and we will attempt to fulfil the order within two weeks of the original dispatch date. If the Subscribe & Save Product becomes available during that two week period, it will be dispatched to you without any further action required by you. If the Subscribe & Save Product does not become available during that two week period, we will reject your order and reimburse to you any pre-paid fees for such unavailable Subscribe & Save Product. Delay due to non-availability of any Subscribe & Save Product will not affect the Subscribe & Save discount applicable to any other Subscribe & Save subscriptions you may have or to future orders under the same Subscribe & Save subscription.
- If any problems arise with your delivery address, website account or payment method, which we are unable to address, we will notify you via e-mail using the e-mail address associated with your subscription. Your Subscribe & Save subscription(s) will be automatically placed on hold. No additional Subscribe & Save orders will be processed or dispatched until the problem is resolved.
- Contracts are concluded in English The contracting party is MDO Cosmetic Dermatology GmbH, Giesshübelstrasse 62D, 8045 Zürich.
- The contract is stored by us after its conclusion, however it is no longer accessible to you. In the order and subscription confirmation sent by us, the ST&Cs in their version in force at the time of placing the order and subscription and the contents of the contract are reproduced on a durable medium. We recommend that you keep a record of these for future reference. In addition, these ST&Cs continue to be available in our Online Shop in their then current version.
4. Prices, Payments, Delivery and Shipping Costs
- The charge for each Subscribe & Save order shipment will be billed to the payment method used to create your subscription or as otherwise directed by you. Further information on prices, payments, delivery, and shipping costs are set out in the Online Shop and in the GT&Cs.
- If we are unable to complete your Subscribe & Save order with the payment method you used to create your subscription, we will update your subscription with another payment method in your account and charge the payment method for your Subscribe & Save order if you have authorized us to do so.
5. Termination or Modification of a your Subscribe & Save subscription(s)
- Your subscription will remain in effect until it is terminated.
- You may terminate your Subscribe & Save subscription(s) at any time by logging into your personal account and clicking 'Manage Subscription'. Termination will not affect Subscribe & Save orders for which you have already received a Dispatch Confirmation.
- You may modify or pause your Subscribe & Save subscription(s) at any time by logging into your personal account and clicking 'Manage Subscription'. Modifications or pauses will not affect Subscribe & Save orders for which you have already received a Dispatch Confirmation.
- All terminations and changes of subscription(s) must be made by the customer in the personal account by clicking on 'Manage Subscription'. MDO Cosmetic Dermatology GmbH takes no responsibility for terminations of subscriptions by e-mail or telephone request.
- We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your subscription(s) at any time without notice. Terminations will not affect Subscribe & Save orders for which you have already received a Dispatch Confirmation.
- If Subscribe & Save subscription(s) are terminated, you will only be charged for the Subscribe & Save orders of which you have already received a Dispatch Confirmation. No further Subscribe & Save orders for that subscription(s) will be placed.
6. Amendments, Updates & Changes
- MDO Cosmetic Dermatology GmbH reserves the right to change the Subscribe & Save Products, the Benefits, including the discount amounts and eligibility used to determine discount amounts, at any time in its sole discretion. All changes will apply to future subscripti With respect to current subscriptions, we will notify you of any changes with three months' notice via your account and/or e-mail. Changes shall be deemed approved if you do not object to them in text form (e.g. e-mail) within six weeks of the notification of the respective change. We will specifically point this consequence out when notifying you of the change.
- We may, in our sole discretion, change these ST&Cs at any time with effect to future subscriptions. The current version published on our website shall apply to future subscriptions. With respect to current subscriptions, Section 1, sentences 3-5 apply accordingly.
- Should individual provisions of these ST&Cs prove to be invalid or ineffective, this shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of the remaining parts of the ST&Cs.